Rentals in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Sherri Gamble, Renter in Costa Mesa, CA

Renter looking for a 3bd/2ba home, pet friendly home in CM w/in walk/biking to Newport Harbor High. Max rent depending on location: $2500

Asked by Sherri Gamble, Costa Mesa, CA Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

4
I may have the perfect home for you. It's right down the st from Newport harbor of irvine you can actually see the school from down the st. Go ahead and contact me at 949 205 5800 or email me at moebelmontes12@gmail. Com to schedule you to stop by thanks
I agree with Jeremy. I have lived in eastside for over 25 years and many homeowners put signs on their lawns as it is such a popular area due to schools and proximity to Newport and beaches. Having pets narrows the search a bit but they are out there.
If you are not already working with an agent and would like some further help, feel free to reach out to me and I will be glad to help.
Sharon Bacchetta 949.295.5423
In that area, many owners post rental signs directly on the property and don't advertise. I was just there yesterday for the 4th of July festivities and saw a few. You might want to drive the neighborhood from time to time on top of your online searching activities.
We have a Mesa Verde rental for $2500. 3 bedroom / 2 bath pet friendly. Call if you would like more information Tracy Wilson 714-403-6182 . Have a great day!