Rentals in 08820>Question Details

Uday, Other/Just Looking in Edison, NJ

Rentals in James Madison Intermediate or Woodbrook Elem. school zone

Asked by Uday, Edison, NJ Wed Jan 30, 2013

Hello All,

I am looking for a rental property(Apt/condo/town home) in a safe kid friendly neighborhood in the school zones mentioned above. I need it from June 1, 2013 and am currently researching all available options. Any help/advice in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 08820

Answers

4
Mary Petti-ABR,SFR, Relocation’s answer
Uday,

Woodbrook School elementary goes to Woodrow Wilson Middle School.

James Madison primary (elementary) and Intermediate school go to John Adams Middle School. Are you asking for homes in BOTH those areas?

You don't mention how many bedrooms or your price range. There are 21 rentals in the area ranging from a $1400/month, 2 bedroom apartment to a $3500/month 4 bedroom single family home, and others in between.

If you are interested, please contact me with your criteria, and I will be happy to send you listings that meet your needs. 908-675-0167
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
There are two available near woodbrook, and a few available near James Madison. If you need specifics, call 732-589-3660.
Hi Uday,

There are several homes for rent in North Edison that matches your school district. Few of them are Townhomes ranging from $1,650 to $1,900 per Month which has 2 Bedrooms, No Basement, No car garage. Also, Would like to know your Budget and no.of bedrooms.
Feel free to contact me any time at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
Funny, I was out this weekend with a client who had the same goal! Ok not so funny, just proves that there is quite a demand. I have seen all or most of what's on the market in that category in the past week. Call me and I KNOW I can help you. 908-447-6980