Rentals in South Beach>Question Details

Jan, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

Rental rate

Asked by Jan, San Francisco, CA Wed Sep 8, 2010

Been searching to find rental in Soma/South Beach area and wondering why is the rate from rental web site are cheaper than from the leasing office of that property itself, is that possible? Anything that I should be aware of.

Thank you
Jan

Answers

4
Many don't take the time to go back and upgrade craigslist listings, as it can be a complicated process, at times, if one has many properties.

As mentioned below, inform the leasing office where you saw the price. There are standard prices and there are prices that those who find the properties via third-party sites pay. There's often a difference between them, as mentioned below.

If you need any help, give me a ring and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Eric
Web Reference: http://ericmabrams.com
Jan,

Call the leasing office and ask. There may be some special and the leasing office (or the web site) are not in synch.
You may want to bring it to the attention of the listing agent. Copy of the listing and send it to the agent. If you
are interested in the rental, you can check if they can lease it at the lower price. Good luck.

Bev Smucha
Soval Realty
There are often discrepancies in rental rates. Find a good local Realtor to assist you. They can be sure your interests are covered - and you get the best possible lease terms.

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker - 28 Years
gerry@MyPotomac.com

Licensed in Maryland, Virginia and D.C.