Rentals in Palm Bay>Question Details

Crystalmay86, Renter in Palm Bay, FL

Rental homes for felons

Asked by Crystalmay86, Palm Bay, FL Thu Jun 13, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Palm Bay

Answers

4
Everyone needs a roof. Usually your best chances are renting from owners directly. Going via a management company will give you poor results. Look in craig's list or newspaper classifieds. Most important, be upfront with the landlord to not waste anyone's time. Being able to pay more than one months deposit will help you. Perhaps you can advertise on Craigs list, and see who wants to rent to you...that will be the easiest. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hi my name is Cheryl Bouvier Im having a lot of difficulty finding anything. My charge was in 2006. my email is cherylbouvier65@yahoo.com. Could you please contact me?
Flag Fri Oct 10, 2014
I found a rental for a felon. I may be able to help. You can try and look for a (for rent) yard sign or look in the classified ad.
Hope you find one:)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
No I was looking for a rental as a felon. Didn't your mother ever teach you together you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all? If not, shame on her!
Are you advertising for felons? Good luck with that. Maybe you could add a listing on the jail bulletin board about your rental.