Rentals in 44130>Question Details

jenniferlass…, Renter in Cleveland, OH

Rental home in an area that would support a young family in the South Euclid, Solon, Mayfield Heights, Lyndhurst, Highland Heights. Agents?

Asked by jenniferlassic, Cleveland, OH Wed Aug 14, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 44130

Answers

3
New rentals come on the market daily and some go quickly. You will want an agent to send you properties daily as they are listed.

If you haven't found something yet, I'd be happy to help.
There are rentals available in those areas. If you want to sent me an email with what it is that you are looking for in regards to how many bedrooms and bathrooms you need, and the price range you are wanting to look in, I'll be happy to do a search for you. You can also call me directly if that would work better for you. 440-667-9806
Looking for a rental close to the Mayfield Heights, South Euclid, Woodmere area. Moving to Cleveland in early Oct ... Looking for 2 BR in $800 - $1100 price range and would prefer a ground unit ... either a house, condo, apt.

We will be in town Sept 11-13 and must make a decision then. Have a cat. Can you help?
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Happy to help!
Please contact me asap to further discuss your requirements.

(216) 373-2717 MHCHR@AOL.COM