Rentals in 94040>Question Details

Angie, Home Owner in 94040

Rental Property trees loaded with english ivy which is spreading to neighbors trees..can city require control of ivy?

Asked by Angie, 94040 Mon Feb 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 94040

Help the community by answering this question:


It depends on location of your property. Each city has its own regulation. Call city where property is located.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012
I see your zip code 94040, I believe that is Mountain View. You might try this link:
and if so, contact the City of Mountain View with your question. Hope that helps.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer