Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Blabeauty, Home Buyer in

Rental Apartment is it a fraud?

Asked by Blabeauty, Thu Sep 8, 2011

There is this apartment available @ 6248 60th place. There is a couple trying to rent me the apartment. Is this a fraud or it is real. The name who leaves there is Sabrina Serralles and her husband. Let me know.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

4
.If you provide a link to the listing one of us can look it up and give you an oppinion. Why do you think this is a fruadulent listing? Those are condominiums. I ran a couple of checks againt the name and adress and havent come up with anything, Are you sure the spelling of the name is right? also what unit number is it?
If it's a fraud, then the person who's renting the apartment isn't named Sabrina.

Check with a Realtor to determine if it's authentic.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Why do u think ithis is a fraud?
Hi
I'm listing and selling ageny ,i had a home on the market last yr and someone tried to use the home and the pic of the home to collect money from few people .....however he would not show the apt till he received some money first, we caught up to him and he took off before getting too deep.so yes there are people out there that would try anything .
Go to a real estate office and ask for help.