Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Nakisha james, Other/Just Looking in Atlantic City, NJ

Rent to own housing

Asked by Nakisha james, Atlantic City, NJ Mon Jul 9, 2012

How can get a house with not excellent credit? How me and my fiance get a house rent to own with not good enough credit for real estates to help us out

Answers

4
Check out Sorented.com if you are in the market for a new home or rental. It houses all of the homes for sale in Philadelphia plus the surrounding areas,it also has a huge selection of rentals. I found a great home for my family, and a rental for my son who is in college.
Nakisha give me a call, email or text so that I can privately discuss some viable options for you. Your situation may not be as bad as it seems. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Carolyn Mosley
Re/Max Affiliates NE
267 971-9373 direct
215 335-6900 office
http://www.callcarolfirst@yahoo.com
http://www.callcarolfirst.com
a 640 credit score will qualify you for fha financing. if you lean toward the rent to own type of deal, be careful a lot of people look to unload a distressed property using rent to own gimmick. many with harsh terms. it might be better to just rent for a while and get your credit score up and do it the right way. remember: if it looks too good to be true it probably isnt. I am sure you will be flooded with offers from people willing to take care of you with the emphisis on take
Skip rent to own, and just purchase. My loan officer can almost definitely get you a loan. Contact me and we can discuss your credit. I can give you some tips to clean it up pretty fast.

Brian Fletcher, Realtor
Century 21 Absolute
Brianffletcher@gmail.com
610-312-3158