Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Mai, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Rent near North Eldridge Parkway and Little York Road

Asked by Mai, Houston, TX Thu Apr 25, 2013

Hi, we are looking to rent a single family home close to North Eldridge Parkway and Little York Road. If possible, rent being no higher than $1100/month. Thank you!!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

4
Hi Mai,

I currently have a rental house ($1200 mo/$1200 dep) that should hopefully be available by June 1st. It is a pretty large 3 bedroom 2.5 bath (2356 sq ft) with large backyard and deck. Please take a look at my link below and see if this is something you would consider. I am not a realtor or agent, but I am the home owner and a real estate investor. I buy and re-hab foreclosure properties and rent them out.

http://=www.trulia.com%2Frental%2F3119552858-6123-Ogden-Forest-Dr-H… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3119552858-6123-Ogden-Forest-Dr…

The house is located between 249 & 290 in NW Houston. It appears to be about 10 mi from the area you specified. Please MapQuest the address and see if this location would work for you.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Jeana Gitirana
(281) 761-9604
gitiranapi@sbcglobal.net
I live in the area and will tell you that they go quickly. You need a REALTOR to set up an automatic search so that you will know immediately when something becomes available and then you will need to act quickly. It would help to have all your paperwork in order - such as a Lease Application (from your REALTOR) already filled out, so that all your agent will have to do is submit it with an application fee, which can vary with each property. Please let me know if I may answer any other questions. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
There is a rental for 1125/mth at little york and Brittmore. I can send you the listing if you give me your email address. My contact info is below! Talk to you soon!

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dschrakamp@gmail.com
Hello Mai, can you please give me details on how many bedrooms, bathrooms, pets, smoking, etc., so I can find something for you?

When are you looking to move exactly?

You can call or email at the contact below:

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747