Rentals in Wilmington>Question Details

Molabluvs, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

Relocating to wilmington,De. I am looking for a 4br 2 ba with possible lease to purchase.

Asked by Molabluvs, Wilmington, DE Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

4
There are a great selection of homes in the Wilmington area. I would like to sit down with you and see what my team and I can do for you. I have worked with my buyers in the Wilmington area. Check out my recommendations. Call me at 302-981-6485!! Take care and have a great weekend!!!
I have a 4 br 2.5 ba for sale in Wilmington close to downtown $245,000. email if you are interested shortysproduce@yahoo.com Kevin
I have a home which has 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths, completely renovated and lists "Lease Purchase Possibile". Please call me 302-397-9812 Matt Keough

Have a great day!
The best way would be to contact me directly, so that I am able to refine your search. You mention Wilmington, but that covers a large area. Call me on my cell 302 507-7440 or my email address is julie.allport@prufoxroach.com.