Rentals in Morris Park>Question Details

Lauren, Renter in Astoria, NY

Relocating to the Bronx from Western NY -- Help w/ apt in Morris Park or Pelham Parkway area.

Asked by Lauren, Astoria, NY Wed Apr 11, 2012

I am relocating to the Bronx with a roommate within the next few months and am looking for a real 2 bedroom apartment. The maximum amount we would like to pay is $1,400 a month with heat included. We would also prefer an area where parking is somewhat available since we both have a vehicle for the time being as well as hardwood floors in apartment and close proximity to a train station. The issue I am having, however, is we will not have jobs lined up when we move. Is there any owner or agent that would rent an apartment to us with 6 months of rent up front and good credit?

Thanks!

Answers

4
Lauren,

We have a great team of rental specialists in our office call today to connect with an agent!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks
Web Reference: http://throgsneckhomes.com
Dear Lauren,

We here at Exit Realty Search have helped thousands of clients find a new home in the most efficient and timely manner. I specialize in the renting department and I mainly work in the Morris Park and Pelham Parkway area because I live there. We have a large inventory of apartments that are available at the moment and will most definitely have apartments when your looking to move.

My suggestion is that you start searching 20 Days prior to your exact move day, you must have your documents ready in order to put in an application. I'm sure that I can help you find the right apartment that you are looking for.

Sincerely
Erjon Marku
Exit Realty Search
3928 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
347-445-2986
347-202-4965
Try working with a Professional, our office has an extensive rental department with a variety of rentals all over the Bronx. Call Exit Realty Search at 347-202-4965 or 718-892-9300. Our office has flexible hours and we are open 7 Days a week too! Call today to connect with a rental specialist to help end your Search!

I have some studios and 1 bedrooms coming up for September and October you can call me direct at 646-957-4648.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com

Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!