Rentals in Anderson>Question Details

Miss. Davis, Renter in Houston, TX

Relocating to the Anderson area ! Need help

Asked by Miss. Davis, Houston, TX Fri Jan 31, 2014

Hello all,

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom in any of the Anderson surrounding areas. I don't want to spend more than $650, is that possible ? My credit isn't that great but cash isn't a problem since I plan to pay my rent up for a few months. I'm not super picky, but being from a major city I'm used to certain things. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated ! I will be in the area in a few weeks to secure a place.Thanks in advance !

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Anderson

Answers

4
I have the perfect home in the Linley Park area and is full of character. Large den, dining room, updated kitchen, mudroom and two bedrooms. Recent updates include newer roof, screened porch, fenced backyard. Currently listed for $80,000 A wonderful buy. Please feel free to contact me if you are still looking.

Kecia Burkart
Keller Williams / Terri's Team
keciaburkart7@gmail.com
homes4saleandersonsc.com

Kecia Burkart
Keller Williams / Terri's Team
keciaburkart7@gmail.com
homes4saleandersonsc.com
Hi Miss Davis,
I have a lovely 2 bedroom home in beautiful condition, location in our North end of town. It is close to Lindly Park which is great neighborhood close to everything. It would definitely fit your budget.
Send me your email address and I will send pictures & full information sheet.
Thank you ,
Pat

Pat Baird of the Powell Group
Anderson SC, 29621
patbaird1@hotmail.com
864-221-3739
Hi PatBaird1,

My husband and I are looking for 1+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom in Anderson. We would prefer the 2 bedrooms for extra storage/ family visiting. Our current lease is up June 6. We are looking for a price range no more than $650. Do you have anything available?
Tammy T
Treidrn09@gmail.com
Flag Mon Apr 21, 2014
Hi Pat ,
Just a headed up I just emailed you from mea1019@gmail.com
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014
I HAVE A FEW CLIENTS THAT OWN RENTAL YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL GET YOU TOGETHER WITH THEM. I MYSELF DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OPEN RIGHT NOW. THANKS DAVID
Thanks David !
Flag Fri Jan 31, 2014