Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

Dave, Renter in 77450

Relocating to Woodlands, need agent to help find rental.

Asked by Dave, 77450 Sun Mar 16, 2014

We are going to be relocating to the Woodlands area in May. I will be going out there sometime next month for a day trip and need to find an agent that can set up a few consecutive showings. We are interested in a townhome, preferably close to a park & ride. $1200-$1400 range. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

2
Congratulations on your upcoming move to The Woodlands. I found six townhomes in The Woodlands in your price range, 2 of which are in walking distance to one of the three park & rides.

I would be happy to make arrangements to show you the available townhomes on your trip here next month. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Christin Maschas
Realty Executives / The Woodlands
cell: (281) 825-8659
email: christinmaschas@outlook.com
At the moment there are no townhouses for rent within your price range. There are 13 houses available. The Woodlands has 3 park & rides. 6 of the houses are close to them.

Regards

Susan Roddy
Century21 Ross Group
12623 Jones Rd
Houston TX, 77070
281-650-5780
susan.roddy@century21.com
http://www.susanroddy.com