Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Patricia, Renter in Madison, WI

Relocating to WI from FL on June.Looking for 4-2 single family home or townhouse in NW side of Madison.Family with 2 kids no pets.Thank you

Asked by Patricia, Madison, WI Mon May 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Answers

4
Best place to search for rentals is probably Craigslist. The rental market in Madison is pretty hot right now. So if you find a place that you like, you may want to move on it quickly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
My name is Audra Geldmacher. I work with First Weber Group. I am a relocation specialist. Please email me at geldmachera@firstweber.com and I can work up a criteria search and send listings directly to you.

Audra Geldmacher
ABR, Relocation Specialist
First Weber Group
7979 Greenway Blvd
Middleton WI 53562
Direct 608-662-3434
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
Hi Patricia,
I would like to relocate to Florida for about 6-7 months of the year. Travel there often.
Are you looking to purchase or rent?
Jane Marie Pechauer
JMP Properties
jmpechauer@gmail.com
608-695-8181
We're looking for a long time lease, 1 year min. Our house is under contract right now, but thank you anyway for replying.
Regards 
Patricia
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Patricia, I would be happy to help you. My number is 608-630-7692. Give me a call and I'll see what I can find for you.