Rentals in 33029>Question Details

Garciale1209, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Relocating to Miramar, FL area in July 2013 and looking for some help to find a good house for rent.

Asked by Garciale1209, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Apr 22, 2013

Hello
I will be relocating from VA to the Miramar, FL in mid July.
I am looking to live in the Pembroke Pines area zip codes 33029-33028. Great schools and safety are a must as i have 1 high school and 1 going into middle school. Looking for 3BR, 2BTH, safe community, $ 1,800 budget.

I will like to speak with somebody with experience and list of options in the area. Looking to rent 1st and possibly buy withing 1 year in the same area.

Please send contact name, i am looking for a house hunting in week May 6th.

Thank you

Mr. Garcia

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33029

Answers

3
Hi..you can visit our site at http://WWW.highlight realty.com to check what you like. If interested juicy call me to schedule an appointment. I am available anytime just call me at 461-502-8844. Good luck!
Mr Garcia, cities like Hallandale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines and Hollywood I know it very well. I live at Pembroke Pines and my office is in Hallandale. I'm a full time worker in Real Estate. If you have any question please give me a call. HABLO ESPAñOL EN CASO QUE DESEE COMUNICARSE EN INGLES O ESPAñOL.

EDDIE BENITEZ
Q REALTY CORP.
OFFICE # 954-455-7601
CELL # 305-502-4528
Mr. Garcia, my husband and I live in Hollywood, just east of Miramar - and are also investors in the area. We love this part of South Florida, believe in it and focus most of our business efforts here.

We would be very happy to help you. We're parents, too, and understand your priorities. If you are Spanish-speaking, as a bonus, yo soy cubana - so communicating is Spanish is not a problem.

Hope to hear from you. In the meantime, buena suerte y que tenga una buena noche.

Vivian & Keith Harmeyer
Realtor Associates
Ace Realty & Investments
954-834-3349 (cell)
SouthFLRealtors@gmail.com
http://SouthFLRealEstate.net