Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Alessio, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Relocating to Miami with wife and baby, safe family neighborhood. asap

Asked by Alessio, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jul 25, 2013

Relocating to Miami for one year, maybe longer. Looking for a large one bedroom (with or without a den) in safe, family friendly neighborhood. Preferably an apartment in a condo, but open to other options too. We are open to urban areas (such as Coral Gables) or more residential areas (Pinecrest for example). Somewhere where my wife will not feel isolated even with a car - we are from New York. September 1st is our moving date, budget 1600/1700, willing to see something for a few hundred dollars more if it is worth it. Must act quickly, thanks in advance for any lead.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

21
Hector Yusti’s answer
Hi Mike

Although I can handle directly your need through a two way clearly and friendly communication, I also want to advice you that my company (The Keyes Company) has the Relocation Service Program, which aid you get exactly want you want without so much involvement, but precise directions about what you want. It release you of the stressful excitement that means walk yourself on your own avoiding face many setbacks that surely you will encounter.

Hector Yusti
786-3282925
hectoryusti@keyes.com
Hi Alessio:

I have available to move right now a beautiful apartment for $1,300 2/2 in Coconut Creek is located 30min away from Miami, and is very close to the major expressways.

For more information please feel free to contact me.

Maricel Zaldumbide
Real Estate Broker.
Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
(954) 793-7489 Direct
mrealty08@gmail.com
http://www.allianzerealtygroup.com
Will have a 2 bedroom 1 bath ready for the 2nd week of September in an excellent location very close to Coral Gables. Please call me to provide you with the full address and find out if you may be interested. Thank you.
I dont know if you have found a place yet, but if you have not I am not an agent but have a duplex second floor apartment 2 bedroom 1 bath seperate living room and dining room with a large open balcony. private gated driveway for two cars, use of yard small pets ok. Little Gables area near everything family area owner occupied homes. includes water and garbage pickup $1,350. separate electric meters. if interested call 305-323-0962 leave message will get back to you asap.
Hello , this is Maria D Diaz from Coldwell Banker. There are a lot of good and safe neighborhoods in Miami . Miami is an small city compare with NY city. I lived in NY city an the concept of distance is different here. If you want to reach me , you can do it through marilindiaz@gmail.com or por text message to my phone 3056390445. Good luck and welcome to Miami , Maria D Diaz
Hello Mike, you budget seems reasonable, we will be able to help you and will do it by September first. Please give my assistant in our rental department a call and she will guide you through the process, her number is 305-804-7411.
Hello Mike, welcome to the 6th borough. I have a few more areas you should consider that would give you a good bang for your buck. Or if you'd like, visit my website and you can search the Miami MLS at your convenience.

Best Regards
Joao Mercado
786-367-3818
http://www.southwestmiamihomesforsale.com
joao.mercado@realliving.com
Welcomeeeee!!! And feel free to call me al786-897-3153. I'm more than happy to help you !!!
Mike, forgot to give you my ph number!! 561-927-5412. Will be very glad to help you!!
Hi MiKe: will be happy to help you ... All you need is the right amount of time to find your comfort zone ... What are your must haves ?... It is important to know what you envision for yourself and your family .... Welcome the three of you to the Sunshine State ... Please feel free to call at your earliest convenience ... Cell: (305)588-4420 thanks! E!
Aura Corser - Realtor. My office is south west..my e-mail amcorser@hotmail cell 305-458-1248 Please contact me ASAP, thank you
There are a few areas to choose from and everyone has great suggestions. I would suggest the Brickell area. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
If you are able to go up to $1800 Downtown Miami, Midtown as well as the high rise condos by Margaret Pace Park would all be good options. Both that park as well as Bayside park offer free Mommy workout classes which would be a great place for your wife to meet other new moms. Each of the locations are convenient to many of the great things Miami has to offer and have shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Please call me if I can be of further assistance.

Jessica Boudreaux
Douglas Elliman
305-761-7964
More than happy to help you!
Our offices are located in the heart of Coral Gables.
Let us email you what is available in the area and Pinecrest.
Our email is viviendarealtors@gmail.com and phone number 305-448-5228
Hi Mike,
Since you mentioned that you have a baby, I would strongly suggest you consider an area north of Miami, where you can get a more spacious unit for the three of you. Aventura, Miami Lakes, Miramar are beautiful areas and close to Miami. Let me know if I can help you, have very nice, affordable units to show you.
Hi Mike,
I would suggest looking in Coral Gables, right by Miracle Mile. It has plenty of shopping, restaurants and night life within walking distance. I have a beautiful 1bed/2bath with den for $1800 and I can show you many other units in that area as well. Give me a call or email me so I can send you info on these properties.
305-798-1933
VictoriaStark@keyes.com
Hi Mike,

If your target is a one large room, social life etc.... A great area may be was in Broward like Coral Springs, Plantation, etc... I can help you, so please fell free to contact me, I will be more than happy to assist you.

Maricel Zaldumbide
Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
Real Estate Broker
mrealty08@gmail.com
http://www.allianzerealtygroup.com
Dear Mike,

I have a large rental portfolio and would gladly assist you. We have plenty of time till Sept 1st so please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com so I can send you listings to chose from and we can get the ball rolling.
I would recommend Brickell, Midtown, or the MIracle Mile area in Coral Gables. In Midtown and Brickell a 2/2 apartment will be above $2000, you should be able to find something more in your price range on Coral Way (which is closer to Miracle Mile).
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Santiago
By the price range of rental, Your budget is for Kendall area, some part of Coral Gables one bedroom apartment. Need more information 305 519-3199
Mike, there's a lot of great areas that you can choose from, but my suspicion is that as New Yorkers you'll be happier with either Midtown or Brickell. Midtown is newer, but has a lot of great shops, bars, and restaurants. Brickell is a bit more upscale. Feel free to give me a call at 786-332-7042.