Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

Robert, Real Estate Pro in Pearland, TX

Relocating to JC from outside NY metro area. Need a 2bd/2ba on June 1. Can pay up to $2,500/mo, but want downtown JC close to Path. Is this feasible?

Asked by Robert, Pearland, TX Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

5
Emil Veltre, RPh, CDPE’s answer
Hi Robert,

Welcome! I have some friend in the Houston Area...visited the Astrodome before it closed...

Okay, back to the issue at hand....timing is right as you have been hearing....however, we can discuss other options that will get you closer to your $2,500 monthly number for the space that you want.

Give me a call at 973.868.4034 or via e-mail at EmilVeltre@aol.com to discuss exactly what it is your are looking for.

Have a GREAT day!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
Realtor Associate
Liberty Realty

Mobile: 973.868.4034
Email: emilveltre@aol.com
Website: http://www.EmilVeltre.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
HELLO DEAR I HAVE 2 BAD ROOM APT WITH 1 BATH NEAR PATH BETWEEN JSQ AND GROVE STREET CALL ME FOR DETAILS

AMIR CELL--201-852-0767
First of all you're definitely on the right track. if you are looking to move in June 1st you picked the perfect time to start looking. Many leases have a 60 day notice for renewal so the June 1st rentals will start popping up on the market very soon.

I have to be honest, $2,500 for a 2br/2ba will be hard to find. Most properties downtown only have 1 bath and you will have to increase your budget to $2,700+ to get the second one. I'll send you some available listings so you can get an idea of what's out there. What is the best way to contact you?

Shaun Guarini
201-281-4245
sguarini@libertyrealestate.com
Hi Robert,

I have many prowpeties you are looking for in the area. I agree with Kathleen and be ready to make a quick decision:
I can send you a list of all the available rentals alone the gold cost.
You can email me directly at mrp@grouptwentysix.com
Hi Robert, You may want to consider a 1 BDRM+Den, that is feasible. Closer to the Path is usually more expensive. Just be ready to make a quick decision, once you find something you like - don't spend too much time thinking about it. So many people I know have done that & the rental is gone, when they finally decide they want to move forward.

Let me know if I can help...Best of Luck!