Rentals in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Kera, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

Relocating to Ft Lauderdale area from out of state. Need a nice space for my husband and self...

Asked by Kera, Pompano Beach, FL Mon Jun 4, 2012

I need it asap from the 16th of June 2012 as I start work soon from that date and want to be settled... looking to lease for a year and extremely affordable because we are trying to save... but dont want a bad area... HELP!

Answers

9
I have a listing in Ft Lauderdale that is a great, privately located sleek townhouse ! Near Las Olas, the Financial Center and the beaches !
Please email odecee@aol.com and write Trulia question in the subject line.
Hope to help you !
Are you looking to buy or rent?
There are a number of properties available in Fort Lauderdale currently, feel free to puruse our site complete with area links, to determine your neighborhood.
My specialty is helping relocating couples. Looking forward to getting your call.

Barbara Ruge, Broker-Owner
L'Amour Florida Realty
Celebrating 25 years of professional real estate services!
954-328-2165
b-realtor@att.net
Would be happy to help. A little more information such as apt. or house, number of bedrooms and baths, children or not, approximately what you want to spend each month. The I can send you some properties to give you a better idea of what is available. Look forward to hearing from you.
Clare Harper, Realtor, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Broward Co.,
No kids no pets. Just my husband and myself. Looking for a 1 bedroom (if it could be possible 2) no more than 750 a month.
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hi, I would be glad to help you in this. What i need to know is do you have any pets? Is one bedroom enough for you, do you have furniture? Fort Lauderdale is a large city- what kind of commute are you expecting? Do you both work close to each other? What is affordable? Having the answers to these questions would be a big help to choose places to show. There are decent one bedroom apartments for less than $800 per month. Call me or email me and we can start looking.
Hi Kera,

Per your question on Trulia > Relocating to Ft Lauderdale area from out of state. Need a nice space for my husband and self...

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Web Reference: http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com