Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

Tamara Child…, Renter in Charlotte, NC

Relocating to Charlotte from FL. In need of a realtor to help us find a good rental property.

Asked by Tamara Childers-Cosner, Charlotte, NC Thu Apr 25, 2013

$1500 to $1600 a month
4 bed rooms
Yard/garage
Pets allowed
Kid friendly neighborhood

Answers

4
Hi there Tamara,
I will be glad to help you on your search. I am an experienced broker and I have been living in the Charlotte area since the 80's. if you have a school age children I recommend you look into Fort Mill, SC they have the best schools and its only 20 min away from downtown Charlotte. Let me know if you would like me to send you a relocation packet.
Hi! I'm a Charlotte native and have lived here my whole life. I'm very familiar with the area and work with a lot of renters. I'd be happy to help you out and give you a tour of Charlotte! I just did some preliminary research and came up with about twelve listings in Charlotte that have your pre-requisites. There are a lot of larger homes for rent in North Charlotte and in some of the surrounding areas like Matthews, Mint Hill, Huntersville, etc. My company is fairly large and all the agents help each other out when searching for clients, so I can email the company for you and see if there are any rentals that maybe haven't even been listed yet.

Helping renters is a free service I provide in the hopes that when you decide to purchase you remember me, and hope that you pass my name along to your friends as well!

Please contact me with any questions - I'd love to help you out! 704-619-4911 I've helped tons of renters in the past and really enjoy showing off Charlotte!
Tamara,

the cirteria yo are looking for opens some great possibilities for you in the Charltote area. There would be other factors to consider and the type of pets you have as well. Not all places allow pets. And what amenties you might eb looking for in a neighborhood ro the area and commute time to work....

Please feel free to give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we can see what I can locate for you in your busget and time frame.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Good afternoon Tamara!

Welcome to Charlotte! I would love to assist you in this. Please shoot me an email and we will go from there! :)

Michael Bowman
Benham Real Estate Group
Mbowman@benhamrealestate.com
704-490-5644

Thanks!!