Rentals in South Boston>Question Details

evansherm, Renter in Boston, MA

Relocating to Boston and looking to rent in the Seaport

Asked by evansherm, Boston, MA Tue Jul 10, 2012

Hi, I'm moving to Boston and looking to rent a studio or 1 bedroom in the Seaport. Any thoughts on where I should live and what a fair price is?

Answers

6
My daughter lives in the Seaport in a high rise on A Street......she absolutely loves it! It has been coined the "Innovation District" and it is fun area work and socialize.
YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT THERE!!!!
I grew up there before coming to the Los Angeles area. I loved it!
I have nothing helpful to contribute, but I hope you enjoy your new home!
Make sure you go to Regina's in the North End for pizza. You'll be glad you did.
You can also visit http://www.helmboston.com for more properties in the Seaport Area.

MF
Westside Crossing is South Boston's newest luxury lifestyle building. Located in the burgeoning retail and restaurant district, is also steps to the Seaport and Downtown Boston. A brand-new, four story, elevator building has multiple unit floorplans with varying city views available for immediate occupancy. All units offer ultra modern finishes, open concept, balconies, Ipod docking system and wifi enabled heating and cooling. Secured garage parking available with direct entry and roofdeck. Available now!! January Special!! Qualified tenants can move in with no security deposit and no last months rent!!!

Please Contact Michael Forde of Helm Residential for Showings 617-840-1841
Hi Evan, please check out my web reference for Seaport listings. Thanks!
Hello Evan,

Are you familiar with the Boston Area? Seaport is a fabulous area, rental rate tends to be a bit higher than some of the other areas since it is very desirable and waterfront.

If you would like, I can hook you up online onto the MLS. Please either email or call me:
lisa.lemaire@bostoncityproperties.com
617.595.7074

And I will grant you access immediatley. We can also expand your search, select additional areas so you can compare.

This system is definitely the best way to keep track of what's available for rent in the Boston area --
There is no central database for apartments in Boston, however if there were one it would be this system. This system includes not only our rentals, but literally all of the largest real estate agencies in the Boston area post listings on here as well. The listings are updated daily -- and are all up-to-the-minute -- and this is the largest real estate database in the Greater Boston area -- and includes listings in every neighborhood in the Boston area!

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Boston or the different neighborhoods.

Best Wishes,
Lisa marie