Rentals in Annapolis>Question Details

Wduggan, Renter in Annapolis

Relocating to Annapolis In July need realtor

Asked by Wduggan, Annapolis Sat Apr 21, 2012

Myself and my fiance are relocating to Annapolis in July (2nd) and are looking for a realtor to help us find suitable rentable property. Thus far the realtor to which I was referred has proven unreliable. Preferably looking for houses to rent, long term (3 years). Look forward to getting some contacts

Answers

12
Hi and welcome! Annapolis is a charming historical place with the Naval Academy, boating and much more. You did not mention you budget or likes and dislikes. I will be happy to provide more information and to show you homes. My website offers a number of one cllick searches Annapolis and I can create specific serches for youere for you., or you can do it your self.
Call me at my cell 908-240-7792 or to 410-672-3699 and I will be there to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
http://WWW.MariaIsMyAgent.com
Hello Wduggan,

Sorry ot hear that. if you need help give me a call or conduct your own searches on my website.
Good Morning,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and relocation. It sounds like you have a lot going on. I know what it is like to relocate to a new area. If you have not already decided on an agent to work with, I would be happy to assist you.
Natalie Dean has some very good advice about trying to plan an additional trip. One trip is not really enough to get a good feel for the area unless you are already familiar with Annapolis.

Congratulations!

Kimberly Pace
Office 410.544.4000 ext 303
Cell 404.271.4663
Hello:
Perhaps you have already found your Realtor of choice. One sage piece of advice, if at all possible try to plan an additional trip that will allow you to look at properties over a number of days before you have to make the final decision. I have helped numerous relocation clients through the years and this has always proved to be very helpful. The client doesn't feel rushed and it gives the Realtor the opportunity to gauge what the client is truly looking for in their rental property. I especially encourage this because you will be in your home for at least 3 years. When my relocation clients are able to do this then I take it one step further and do "personal shopping" for you so that the final trip we target properties that you actually would love and making a final decision is a cinch!

All the Best!
Natalie Dean
202-438-1056
Hello:

All the Best!
Natalie Dean
202-438-1056
Hi my las assingnment before retiring from the Aor Force was the Navy Academy.

It would be my pleasure to help locate the property that meets your needs. As you experienced not all realtors are the Same. You can contact me any time to get you likes and dislikes as well as budget , etc.
Look forwrad to meeting you soon and welcome you to you new home in MD

Web page reference MariaIsMyAgent.com
Hi Wduggan,

Welcome to Anne Arundel County. It sounds like the agent you were working with specializes in sales which is pretty common around here. Our team handles over 100 relocation clients a year with over 50% of our business being rentals. If we may be of assistance please don't hesitate to visit us on-line. Advanced notice is greatly appreciated as we book up quickly!
I'm sorry to hear that the first Realtor contact was unreliable. Unfortunately, not all Realtors are created equally. Some are not full-time or take rental clients seriously.

You will find Annapolis has so much to offer and can easily turn into home. I've done quite a bit of rental work in Annapolis recently. I would love to work for you and your fiance and make Annapolis home.
We are here to serve you http://www.MarylandHOMESTeam.com/
Hi - be glad to help. Mark Majikas - Champion Realty - 410-703-4507
Great. We would be happy to help you with your rental needs. Please feel free to give me a call at 443-623-0147 or send me an email at Tom@Theheroesteam.com
Tom Parks with The Heroes Team of Keller Williams Flagship. Looking forward to hearing from you.
You'll love Annapolis! I'd be happy too work with you! Will you be in town anytime before your move to look at rentals?