Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

paigetatyana, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Relocating this month; can we rent w/great income, but low credit? Can pay extra in sec dep/rent. 7/1 start with 1800 budget. Help!

Asked by paigetatyana, San Antonio, TX Thu May 2, 2013

Our credit is not good after several unsuccessful attempts to modify mortgage during the past 2 years. Excellent work history & income. Able to pay more in sec deposits and/or rent. We have 3 kids so looking for a good area with good schools. Can provide credit/personal references. Hoping to find a home where landlord is able to give us a chance to rebuild. Thanks for any help!!

Answers

8
If you are willing to pay more in Security deposits, than most Property Management companies and Landlords are willing to work with you.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 2, 2013
Hello, may I offer my services to you? Our brokerage firm specializes on locating apartments, homes, and selling new and pre-owned homes. I am proud to say that I had coached several clients who claimed to have low credit, but good income and believe that their only options are renting. I encourage you to read my customer's recommendation about me. A couple who found me on Trulia whose only source of income coming from disability were turned down by another agent. I was able to help them move into a brand new home vs a house rental because of their down payment.

Give me a call at (210) 995-2321, so I can further assist you.
We can fix your credit pretty fast!

Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

The market is rapidly turning into a seller's market
Interest rates are WAY DOWN, but they are headed up

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
I can help... i will put together a list if homes that meet your criterua and email them to you. Send me an email dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in your Home search.
We work with low credit buyers/ renters. Email me:
Georgehinojosa210@gmail.com
Yes you can! I can help. Give me a call at 210 9784610.
You may want to contact an agent in the area you are interested in moving to. Also if you would like help on restoring yours and your spouses credit please give me a call.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of 10+ years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
I can help you locate a home. Just give me a call and let me know your specific needs. 210-422-3775