Rentals in Goose Hollow>Question Details

Sandra, Renter in Austin, TX

Relocating in November. Need single family home w/3 bed and 2 baths. One lab; no children. Prefer 10-12 miles from downtown due to job location.

Asked by Sandra, Austin, TX Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

9
Sandra,

Did you want me to sign you up to receive listings so you can view properties via email?

You can sign up on my website at http://www.allportlandhomes.com or give me a call 503-866-6670 and I can do it for you.

Thanks and good luck!

Cheers,
Drea
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Where are you relocating from? I know you will love Portland!
We would need a LOT more information from you. Instead of asking on this general site where thousands of trolling real estyate people will start throwing baited hooks at you, choose a good broker and have him/her look for you. We all sell the same inventory. Just finding a house is the easy part. Choose someone with experience and a clean complaint history with the licensing division. Dedication and understanding of real estate contract law is what you want your real estate professional to have.

You listen to radio from Houston? Every listen to Michael Berry?
Hi Sandra, Your sales price point will be a big help in determining what location would be a good fit for you. I know when we moved from Austin to Portland in 2000, we were able to come up for a couple of days to check out the areas that were within a certain distance from where the job was which was very helpful in narrowing down where we wanted to live as well as what kind of homes were available to us in our price range.

I work throughout the Portland Metro area, so feel free to contact me to get your search started.

All the best, and hope you'll love Portland as much as we do!

Cindy Westfall ABR,GRI
Premiere Property Group
503-819-5241
cwestfallportlandrealestate@gmail.com
http://www.CindyWestfall.com
Check out my blog @http://activerain.com/blogs/cwestfall
I would recommend interviewing more than one Realtor to determine who will be the best fit for you. 

Jesse Dill - Principal Broker 
John L Scott - Real Estate
Cell:  503-969-3236
JeaseDillPDX@gmail.com
Nice to meet you Sandra,
I can help you on the east side of town. There are some great communities here. -Jewel K Stockli, Prudential NW Properties, 503-936-2432
Hi Sandra,

I can help you find a home. I can set you up for listings.
Email me at drea@m-homes.net or call me 503-866-6670

Drea
I have a 2 bedroom wiht a finished basment. Maybe that would work?