Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

rnrxtlc, Renter in Denton, TX

Relocating in June . Need 5-6br with good schools. Husband will work in Atlanta off of Fulton Industrial Blvd. Fair credit .

Asked by rnrxtlc, Denton, TX Wed Oct 31, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

8
Inna Ivchenko’s answer
Old question, but the same situation.
If there are some problems with a tenant credit, usually LL will ask for larger security deposit and sometimes to pay the last month of rent. So to move in you might expect: 1st month+ last one+ 2 security deposits+ pet deposit( 300-500 here). But again, we all people and some landlords just need to be explained what happened.
580 - 620 scores: bad credit
621 - 640 scores: fair credit
641 - 660 scores: Good credit
661 - 680 scores: Would you like a martini with that?
681 - 720 scores: Does that even exist anymore?
721 - 770 scores: The earth, the moon and the sun is yours.

So, fair credit is?
You need a 640 score for most banks. I believe Rodney Mason who frequents here and Tim Brown of Evolve, as well, go to 580 and 620 scores respectively.

The good news is you have time to boost that score up. You can go to truecredit.com and get a copy of your report for free (with okay accurate scores). Just make sure to cancel the service before the 10 day trial period to keep from paying the monthly fee. Or go to annualcreditreport.com for free report with no scores. With that, I can coach you on what to do (no charge to Trulia inquiries).
you would not believe it, but one fam producer sent me his credit with.....ready?! 990 score! He had an agent, she was shocked too.... I still keep it....still confused how it is possible! lol
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
I think the first thing you need do is to get pre-qualified since you say you have fair credit. If you need help with the process, I will be happy to assist you.
Dear R,

You can start by checking on schools greatschools.org or schooldigger.com.

To find homes for rent, go to http://www.atlantaselecthomes.com where you can make your search school specific.

You have plenty of time for your research. Rental listings only stay on market for a month or so you can start actively looking some time in April.

I am a relocation specialist and will be happy to answer all these questions for you in greater details. Feel free to call or email me.

Cordially,

Veronika Barash, Realtor®,

CERTIFIED SKILLED NEGOTIATOR

REO & SHORT SALE CERTIFIED

CERTIFIED MARKETING SPECIALIST

RELOCATION SPECIALIST

http://www.AtlantaSelectHomes.com

678.230.4235 c

678.287.4800 o

404.410.6983 f

Keller Williams Realty Consultants
Do you plan to buy or rent?
Do you currently own a home in Texas?
I am renting.
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
Coincidentally, worked off of Fulton Industrial for about 13 years in a previous career. The best schools are in East Cobb; Walton, Wheeler, Lassiter & Pope. I live in Walton and could make it to the office in 26 minutes.

Meanwhile, you may want to check with a Lender to see if there is anything you can do to improve your credit score over the next few months.

If you need a referral to good, local lenders or have any other questions about the area, just ask.

Debby Braun
404-372-9556
debbybraun@kw.com
I see that Stephany has asked all the right questions. I am also willing to help with your move.

You may reach me at tricia.young@metrobrokers.com or visit my website at triciayoung.metrobrokers.com. We are a one stop realty company.

Thanks!
I will be glad to help you. First, please tell me what your needs and wants are as far as a home:
Price
How far does your husband want to commute?
Any other "have to have"?
What would you like to have?
Please send over this info with your email address to me at
Stephany@jimcross.com
and I'll get you started in the process.