Rentals in 46530>Question Details

Johnlp.oconn…, Home Buyer in Granger, IN

Relocating from Europe to the area and looking for a rental home in Granger. Can anyone help?

Asked by Johnlp.oconnell, Granger, IN Mon Apr 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 46530

Mine is one of the only offices centrally located in Granger. I try to keep tabs on the properties for rent throughout Granger. Let me know exactly what you would prefer and I'll get right on it. Thanks!
Larry Cole
Cole Realty Group LLC
St Rd 23, Granger
First of all what exactly are your needs: Size, Bedrooms, Family Rm, Living Rm, Bathrooms, Finished Basement and anything else you may require. It can be difficult to find a rental in Granger but I would be glad to help you. What dates, price per month, how long would you be renting for and anything else of importance. You will like our area and WELCOME. I offer my clients PERSONAL SERVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
Hi John,
You can look for rentals on Trulia but it is best to contact a professional Realtor for assistance. You can find a Trulia Pro for the Granger area. Good luck and welcome to the States:) We have a great community here.
there are just a couple of executive rentals available-how much did you want to spend?
Hi Pam depending on the property 1000 to 2000 max. At 2k it would need to be outstanding. Ideally rent should proportionate to value and market levels. Look forward to hearing from you
Flag Mon Apr 1, 2013