Rentals in Palm Coast>Question Details

sjackson1223, Renter in Palm Coast, FL

Relocating from CT to Palm Coast FL March 2013. Looking to rent 4 bedroom house with den, yard or 3 bedroom with office, den, yard. Must be near

Asked by sjackson1223, Palm Coast, FL Fri Sep 28, 2012

Flagler High School. Nice area to raise two teenage girls. At least min 2000 sqft

Answers

5
Check Out 4 Woodside Place, Palm Coast FL
I can help! You do NOT have to wait to lock a place in. How silly would it be to wait until the last minute!? Please call Kari Craig, Luxury Team of Florida Real Estate Group, LLC.
386-446-6333
Hi Kari
I did find a couple properties that I am interested in however I am not relocating from CT to Palm Coast FL until March 1st. Any suggestions
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi

The rental market in Palm Coast changes from day to day. I would suggest that you wait a little bit before starting to look for somewhere. Have you been to Palm Coast before?

If you have any question about Palm Coast please do not hesitate in contacting me, I will be more than happy to assist you in finding your new home here in Palm Coast

Colin Russell, SFR - Realtor
386-627-3198

Realty Exchange
Hi Colin
No I have not lived in Palm Coast or anywhere in Florida. I would very much like this transition to go smoothly. I will keep you in mind thou. Thank you
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
I am a Connecticut transplant. Moved here twenty years ago and love it. I was just in CT two weeks ago and the weather was just perfect. I even went to Harkness Park in New London to see what flowers were still in bloom.
I don't know what our rental inventory is but please call our office , Coldwell Banker Premier Properties located in Palm Coast. Ask to be connected with our Property Management . If they do not have anything for you, e-mail me and I shall see what else it out there for you.
If you feel comfortable , let me know what part of CT you are from. I was born in New Haven and moved to Clinton, CT then to Killingworth., CT. I have family in Madison, West Haven, Wallingford and Brookfield.
Hope our Coldwell Banker Team can help you.
C. Pat Denvir, Realtor
386-445-5880 office
Hi C. Pat Denvir
Thank you for responding. My name is Sandra Jackson, I am a Project Manager living in Windsor CT and I am having a hard time selling my home so Ive decided to rent once I move March 2013. I found Palm Coast to be very appealing for me as I will be working from home and raising two teenage girls. Looking for a nice neighborhood near Flagler High School to rent home with office, den.. lots of room. My cell is 860-913-5315 if you need to reach me. I will certainly keep you in mind. Thanks!
Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012