Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

Sherri, Renter in Concord, NC

Relocating from Asheville to Charlotte for my husbands job. Planning on renting at least a year and looking for a family & pet friendly rental home.

Asked by Sherri, Concord, NC Fri Feb 1, 2013

Answers

3
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Good afternoon, Sherber:
Below is a link to a Trulia blog "Which areas surrounding Charlotte would be a nice place to relocate?" that has some good info. There are a LOT of areas that could work for you, but I would tend to focus on homes located a reasonable distance from his new job, then branch out if you cannot find what you need. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Hi Sherber,

What part of Asheville are you relocating from? There are some great areas for families and pets in Charlotte. Immediately I think of the Plaza Midwood area, which has a similar feel to Asheville. Lots of entertainment and really fun people! If you would like to give me a call we can talk about your needs and I may be able to recommend something more specific. Feel free to call anytime, 704-619-3971.

Cheers,

Michael Laine
Prudential Carolinas Realty
Hi Michael, We currently live about 20 mins from downtown in S.Asheville. We are on a pretty strict budget as I will not be working for a while when we move, so we need something no more than $800 per month (hope that will be do-able). The main thing is that we find a rental that is in a safe area, as we have an 18 month old daughter. Thanks for the quick response!
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hello Sherber1979!

Congrats on making Charlotte your new home. You aren't too far from us now so hopefully that transition will not be too tough. I would love to assist you in your relocation. If you could email me with some details on location, price, etc, that would be wonderful. I have several Investor Clients who have lots of Rental Property in Charlotte and surrounding so we may have a source there. The market has definitely picked up so not alot of Inventory but I am sure we can find something that suits your needs!

Debbie

Debra M. Buck
Realtor/Broker
HM Properties
704.421.2107 Cell
Debra@hmproperties.com