Rentals in Humble>Question Details

Joseph.m.book, Other/Just Looking in

Relocating around the 1st of the year to Houston for a job. Looking for Atascocita/Humble 3br 2ba 2 car garage no more than 1200/month

Asked by Joseph.m.book, Fri Nov 18, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Humble

Answers

4
Hi Joseph,

Welcome to the Houston-area! There are some great options available in the Humble/ Atascocita area. I've worked with several buyers and sellers in that area and it is growing quite quickly.

I work primarily with buyers, and would be honored to assist you in this next step. Whether buying or leasing, I can help you find the right home for you!

Feel free to call/ email/ text at your convenience --

Ray Wade
832.531.2011
raywade@powell-realestate.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/raywade
Hello Joseph,

There are quite a few homes currently listed in the area that meet your needs. I would be happy to help you find the right one. Fell free to call or email me when you are ready to begin your search.

Thanks!
Kim Scott
Cell 832-244-1652
Hello Joseph, were very happy you are able to move to this thriving community. We can definitely help you find a place that you can call home. We have lived her for decades and know everything there is to know. Give us a call and we can send over a list of available properties so you can get an idea of what is available.

Thanks again! Jim http://www.therealtynation.com. 832.304.3279
I would be happy to help you find something! Feel free to call or email me anytime, Kbuish@comcast.net or 713-819-1642.
I can set you up to receive automatic updates for new listings in this area.