Rentals in Cape Coral>Question Details

Carmen Diaz, Renter in Cape Coral, FL

Relocating and looking for a rental 3/2/2 plus den with pool and canal or a 4/2/2 with pool and canal . I also have a small maltese about 9 pounds.

Asked by Carmen Diaz, Cape Coral, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

(The canal is not a must.)
I am reposting my question. I didn't state that I was looking for a rental in my previous question. I would like to live in Cape Coral for a year before I buy a home here.
Thank you for your prompt response.

Answers

5
Paulreman’s answer
We have a 2100 Sq. Foot 3/2 .Vaulted ceil.On the canal Heated solar pool and dock with 10,000lb.lift
Owner will lease for Minmum of 9 m0nths or as long as two years. 239 548 5432 paulreman@centurylink,net
Hi, Carmen,
I have lived in the Cape for over 25 years and know all the communities and neighborhoods. It is a wonderful place to live! Would love to work with you to find a great rental house. My Century 21 office has been on Del Prado Blvd. in Cape Coral for over 30 years!
Please give me a call at (239) 910-6485 or email me at Dorinas13@aol.com. I work 7 days a week so feel free to contact me anytime,
Have a great evening,
Dorina Soumastre
Century 21 Birchwood Realty
4040 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33990
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
I have a 4/3/2 in a gated community located in emerson square. S ft. Myers and is on a lake and has apool in the community. Call if this is what you are looking for and if its not i can do a search for your specific requests and email them over to you. Happy house hunting

Shelley Hughes 239-246-0277
http://www.investorfriendly-pm.com click to view the property
Hi. If you would like to contact me, we can go over all of the details of what you are looking for, and then I can search the MLS to see what is available. You can send me a message at shelley@docksideproperty.com, and either give me your phone #, or I will email you back with my phone #. Please let me know when you are looking to move here. I look forward to talking to you.

Shelley Moore
What is your price range?
I would like to stay under $1400.00 a month.
Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012