Rentals in 95122>Question Details

Dang Tran, Renter in San Jose, CA

Regarding the rentals posted on your website, since the landlord does not provide the phone number, could you please tell me how to contact them.

Asked by Dang Tran, San Jose, CA Thu May 2, 2013

Would the landlord try to contact me through you?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 95122

Answers

6
charles butterfield’s answer
Thank you, Dang:

Normally there is a place where you can click to send a response with your telephone number, and the landlord will call you back, or send you an email.

As the other pointed out these are ads that are posted by the landlord. it is the responsibility of the landlord to provide the contact information. We do not have any more information than you do with respect to these advertisements. .
Hi Dang Tran,

Landlord/Property Manager will contact you directly if they're real. I think you already got below messages that ads could be scams, as we have seen in the past.
Try different rental ads with contact number.

Lamson
Web Reference: http://lamsondang.com
All of these ads are posted by the landlord or property manager - Trulia does not enter them themselves and does not have any information other than what is provided to them by the person posting the ad. There should be a place in the ad to click through if no phone number is provided.

Watch out for scams - if it looks too good to be true, it is.
Dang,

Several people use Trulia. Trulia does not have the capability to provide more than the person advertising. If the person advertising is the "Landlord" it will be up to the individual person on that ad. Most likely, if the phone number isn't posted, it may be a spam or scam.

Be careful. If you want to check the rates for comparable go to http://www.RentOMeter.com

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.TerriVellios.com
Which property are you looking at. Yyou can reach me at pauln@referralrealty.com. Please leave the address and I'll look it up and get back to you.

Beware: Some properties are not real. Typically if the price looks to good to be true it is. Someone is fishing for you information. Trulia does a very good job of weeding these out but some to make it through their system. I suspect that if you contacted someone and they did not respond it may be one of these.

Regards.
Paul Nogosek

Referral Realty
3190 S. Bascom Ave. Ste 110
San Jose, CA 95124

Office: (408) 688-0510
FAX: (408) 369-0578
Mobile: (408) 828-8607
DRE #: 01830688
Hi there,

Which rental are you interested in?
Feel free to give me a call!

Diana 408-693-7463