Rentals in Miami>Question Details

el lopez, Renter in West Palm Beach, FL

Referrals to 55 communities in the greater Miami, Florida area.

Asked by el lopez, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Nov 20, 2013

Please refer me to moderately priced communities in the greater Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area. Prefer 55 communities if possible but all age locations OK for alternate.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

There is a beautiful neighborhood in Sunrise, florida and others even on the intracoastal and close to the beach. I'd be happy to help you find something that fits your needs. You can call me at (786) 571-8297
I would also agree with Pembroke Pine's Century Village. Many of its homes are reasonably priced.
Flag Tue Aug 18, 2015

55+ communities are wonderful because they have all the amenities on could hope for in a retirement community. You should be aware that all of those amenities cost you money in terms of an association fee that is paid monthly aside from your mortgage.

Century Village, as mentioned by other agents below, is a wonderful option. They have several different communities throughout Broward & Palm Beach County.

Sunrise and Davie also has some very good options, but it would depend on what area you would like to be close to.

Broward county has several different options for you. It depends on what your favorite activities are and what your needs might be.

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty, LLC
(786) 277-8425
I would recommend century village. Nice community. Gonzalez.
My immediate thought is Century Village in Pembroke Pines. It has the advantage of being right off 75, and easy to get to.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate