Rentals in Bullhead City>Question Details

canesbucs03, Renter in Bullhead City, AZ

RETIRED COUPLE WITH TWO WELL BEHAVED CATS LOOKING FOR LONG TERM FURNISHED RENTAL HOME STARTING AT APR 1, 2012. DO NOT WANT CONDO, MOBIL CONSIDERED.?

Asked by canesbucs03, Bullhead City, AZ Sat Dec 3, 2011

Answers

2
It is true that we have many rentals here in Bullhead City. However, with home prices as low as they are I could help to find you a home that you could buy and pay as much or less than a rental each month on your mortgage payment. Why rent when you can buy? Here at RE/MAX At the River we are dedicated to excellent customer service. Please feel free to give me a call at 928-514-9517 or email me at robynd@remax.net. I hope to hear from you soon!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
Yes we do, April is a ways away, our office Tri State Realty is located in Bullhead City, we handle over 150 rentals and winter rentals, we also sell property. If you want to e-mail me at loriholliday@hotmail.com and I will send you a list of properties or go to http://www.tri-state-realty.com and then click on property management and then go to property search, hope to hear from you soon, Lori Holliday-Owner,Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011