Rentals in Eagle Rock>Question Details

Amanda Kelley, Renter in Sunland, CA

Quiet couple looking for a 1 bedroom House (Maybe a detached guesthouse) for max $1050.

Asked by Amanda Kelley, Sunland, CA Mon Mar 4, 2013

Answers

3
A great place to look would be on Craig's List . Good Luck !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
I strongly suggest you work with an Agent. Fishing on this and other web sites will not get you what you want and will likely cause you a lot of aggravation. I have worked with Shannon Chang for many years, 626-319-8545 . She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Amanda,
Congratulations on your decision to make a move! You have many options available to you if you wanted to go at it alone. Many people use website like Craigslist, Westside rentals and other such sites to begin the "hunting" process. Some of these sites are pay sites but well worth it. If you decide to work with an experienced agent such as myself there is no cost to you. I'm at your service if you chose to work with me. I'm already a member and have access to many paid sites and will work diligently to find you the home of your dreams right away! Give me a call or email if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Tony Norohian
Investor Choice Realty
310 210 9070