Rentals in Lewisville>Question Details

Michael Fros…, Renter in The Colony, TX

Questions about leasing with bad credit, possible eviction?

Asked by Michael Froseth, The Colony, TX Wed Oct 10, 2012

About 2 years ago I rented an apartment with a friend, he flopped on the rent and we were taken to court. I wasn't able to show up at court that day, he was and they told him we were evicted, had to pay x amount of money, etc..

I checked my credit last month and I dont see any eviction? I moved to Texas last year (Oct 19th) and have been staying in a motel since.

How can I find out if I have an eviction? If I do, do you know of places that will take an eviction bad credit? I've had my job here for a year, am on salary and also do part-time work on the side. Money is not the issue.

214-529-9312 my name is Mike.

Thank you!

Answers

1
Anyone? Just looking to get pointed in the right direction.
If you don't see anything on you credit then its not there. Just double check that it's not listed under a different name like the collection agency or that it is not a judgment on your credit. I had the same issue and it showed up as a judgement and that made it VERY difficult for me to do anything for a long time .
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012