Rentals in Omaha>Question Details

Doug & V…, Renter in Omaha, NE

Professional married couple seeks to rent, long term, house, townhouse, or condo. Can you guide or recommend?

Asked by Doug & Valerie Whitmore, Omaha, NE Mon Sep 2, 2013

Minium 2 brdrm, 2 bath, would like 2 car garage. Looking in North Central, Northwest, Benson or Dundee areas best for work commute. Ideal renters for the right landlord. Non-smoking, no pets and no children (at home).

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Omaha

Answers

6
Here is the Trulia Listing for the townhome on 156 and Fort.
3 BR, 2 BA, 2+Car garage. Very clean, Nice neighborhood.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Brenda,
Hope all is great with you. What is the latest on the townhouse? Turns out Valerie has to work until 7PM Tues. Can we see the townhouse after that or will Wednesday @ 5:30pm work better?
Kindest regards
Doug & Valerie Whitmore
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I have listed my property on Trulia but it is not found. You can find it on Craigslist at this link http://omaha.craigslist.org/apa/4051808970.html

Or search for $1275, 3 bedroom, 2 bath. The title is " 3BR, 2BA, 2CAR impeccable clean home"

It's located near 156 and Fort and is very modern and clean!
Brenda
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
There were still tenants living in the unit. Did you want to schedule a time to view the property?
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Dan,
Why aren't there any interior pics?
Doug W.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Are you interested in pursuing a lease with option?? What are you monthly payment capabilities and how soon do you need to get into a home??
Call me 402-612-6242
Gary
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
If they are looking for a quality rental home in Omaha have them visit http://www.simplybetterhomes.com for a complete list of availability if they would like to schedule a tour of any one of our beautiful homes they can contact me directly at 402-502-1000 x117 or via email at amanda@simplybetterhomes.com and I would be glad to assist them :)

I look forward to assisting them
Amanda O'Neill
Leasing Agent
Simply Homes
My home is for rent. But it is in the Millard area. If you want to look at, it is at 16904 Karen Street. Call me at 402-658-9267. Rent would be $1875 per month.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013