Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Sara Brown, Renter in Madison, CT

Professional couple seeks rental!

Asked by Sara Brown, Madison, CT Mon Feb 10, 2014

We are a professional couple with a small dog who is housebroken, crate trained and very well behaved. We are seeking a two bedroom and can afford less than $1,200/month. If you know of anything I would love a chance to look into it.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Answers

3
Hi Sara, I'm sure you have noticed yourself, but rental inventory is really low right now. If you would like to give me a call or email me at JeremyWilliams@Heritagesells.net I would do my best to find what you are looking for, or as close to it you could possibly get. I just need a few more pieces of information, and I would be happy to help you out!
Check out rentals thru my site http://www.dawnsiedlarz-aponte.com or give me a call 203-314-7869. I would love to be able to assist you and I know the area quite well. many thanks.
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.