Rentals in Coos Bay>Question Details

CoastBound, Home Buyer in Coos Bay, OR

Professional couple planning a move to Coos Bay, looking for realtors to assist in rental home procurement. Limited time between job for search.

Asked by CoastBound, Coos Bay, OR Sat Dec 8, 2012

Move between March and May 2013 (no date yet). Not an easy location to get to for rental search. Hoping there is agency or realtor that can help to arrange a blitz of rental viewings during a weeklong visit roughly one month before final move. Hoping to purchase, but will need to rent while conducting home search. Prefer rural; would like to be within 20 minute drive of Coos Bay proper. Any suggestions on who to contact for something like this?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Coos Bay

Answers

1
there are a couple rental agencies in the area but my first stop would be with Brooke Yussim @ Oregon Bay Properties.... .they have some very nice rentals.... Of course when it comes time to buy, I'd appreciate it if you'd come find me...... but for a rental.... call Brooke

Oregon Bay Properties, LLC
(541) 808-2010 Office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
I cover coos, curry and part of Douglas and lane county on on the coast and west of i5. Middle creek is a georgeous property and the owner is very flexible and creative on the sale of th property. When you get in and settle, let me know and we can get together and talk property. Tell Brooke I sent you....

Thanks!

Dan
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012
Definitely will keep you in mind Dan, and wouldn't even mind getting to know a little bit more about you and your sales focus area. We certainly ARE looking to buy, but it's just too stressful to do from 500 miles away and I know that we will need a rental. We had been focused on the Newport area, but, work has other ideas, so after extensive review and self education about Newport (area), we're back to learning about Coos County. And, we'd like a little time in Coos Bay before we make the final commitment that we are ready to buy versus attempt to wait out a position in Newport. Thanks for the response! (PS, we've been eyeing your property on Middle Creek, the small farm, but it's just not in the price range and doesn't seem to be coming down to our range anytime soon - but, based on what we've seen on the online listing/tour it's surely near the top of list as an idea of what we want!)
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012