Eurogestusa, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Professional couple good income looking for 3br ground floor. max $2000. Any suggestions email: angelgon@aol.com

Asked by Eurogestusa, Brooklyn, NY Thu Sep 13, 2012

Answers

4
Tania T.’s answer
Hello Apt. Seeker,

I am Tania T. from Rapid Realty, and I have a few apartments that match your search criteria. If interested, feel free to give me a call at 347-775-1762, or email me at ttisdale@rapidnyc.com. Everything else may be set up from there. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tania T.
Why rent? Is there anyone giving money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!! Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!
THIS SUNDAY Jan. 19 th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Hello This is Michael from 1st premier realty, I have a 3BR. for Oct. 1st.
Please feel free to give me a call.
thank you.
Michael.
718-745-5792
313-590-1533