Rentals in Destin>Question Details

Cory Simon, Renter in Destin, FL

Possibly moving to the area for work and need a studio or comparable by the water. Would prefer to deal with an owner and negotiate.?

Asked by Cory Simon, Destin, FL Fri Mar 29, 2013

1bd / 1 ba with hard floors and nice kitchen. Is this possible?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Destin

Answers

3
Hello Cory,

I am the owner of a fully furnished studio condo in Destin that will be available for rent on September 12, 2013. It is directly across the street from the beach, a very short walk, and the Gulf can be seen from the front door of the condo. There is free access to 5 swimming pools, private beach, par-3 golf course, tennis courts. The condo complex has excellent 24-hour security. My condo is a non-smoking unit, and no pets of any kind are allowed. A minimum lease of 6 months is required. If you might be interested, please call Marianne at 850-269-2327 for more info.
Hello Cory,

I would recommend that if you want to deal with an owner, go to http://www.VRBO.com. Most of the property owners who rent out themselves do it on this site. You can look at their calendars and see what their availability is.

Myke Triebold
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
What area are you looking for? What is your budget?
I'm looking from Destin over to the Santa Rosa Beach area as I'll be working in Grayton. I'd say budget is 800 - 1200 for rent.
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013