Rentals in Killeen>Question Details

Dixie, Other/Just Looking in Killeen, TX

Please tell me what is the best area is to rent a home close to Ft. Hood? We will be moving there in Aug. and would like to find a safe

Asked by Dixie, Killeen, TX Thu Jun 24, 2010

neighborhood

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Killeen

Answers

1
Hello Dixie,
The Fort Hood Area has a number of Safe Areas in Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Harker Heights.
if you like you can go to http://www.platinumrentals.com to find out what we have available.

I live in Copperas Cove so I am partial to that City, But there are a number of that are excellent. Any of the neighborhoods along Clear Creek, road, like Bridgewood Estates or Bridgewood park, Down to Savanah Heights offer nice locations and schools. In cove you have areas like House Creek North, Western Hills, Morse valley, ramblewood Est all offer great locations and easy access to schools.
It will just depend on what property management has available as well as what you are wanting to spend.

If you are PCS'ing you might like to consider Buying a home. Now is a Tremendous time to buy a home
with what you will pay for a rental, say 900 per month, you can purchase a 4 Bedroom home, with 2 baths and a fenced back yard in an outstanding neighborhood for the same monthly price (that is about 110k)
interest rates are at extremely low rates, there is a wide inventory of both new as well as resell homes and if you plan on living in this area for 3-4 years you can turn your rent money into an investment.

If you would like more information about buying a home please feel free to contact me at the number below.
If you are focused on renting then our property management department at the website above can give you a hand.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Good Luck and have a Great evening.

Brad and Tracy Nylander-Realtors
RE/MAX Platinum Real Estate
Copperas Cove TX
nylandergroup@live.com
254-681-0166