Rentals in 32559>Question Details

Connie Lathr…, Renter in Saint Johns, FL

Please help with rental?

Asked by Connie Lathrop, Saint Johns, FL Sat Jun 1, 2013

I have called several realtors to set up appointments for viewing rental homes in Fruit Cove - Julington Creek area, but nobody returns my calls. I want to move up to this area by August 1st, and will be driving up there next week - can someone contact me to look at rentals Fri,Sat,or Sun June 7,8 or 9? I've already booked a hotel and find it very odd that over the past week of calling agents, there are no replies?Please help, anyone? Thank you,Connie

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32559

Answers

1
Hi Connie

Unfortunately I'm just seeing this request. I would be totally happy to show you rentals in the Julington Creek/Fruit Cove area. If your still searching and have a minute let me know what your preferences are. I can do some homework and see what's available, send you the listings in an email and make some showing appointments.

If you already found something then I apologize that no one responded in a timely fashion and wish you much luck.