Rentals in 03842>Question Details

c.combier.do…, Renter in Hampton, NH

Please do not list the price per month when it is actually per week! Thanks.

Asked by c.combier.donovan, Hampton, NH Wed May 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 03842

Answers

4
Thanks! At least now I understand why the usual lease jumps 4-fold in the summer. The problem is my daughter's 1-year lease in Hampton is up this weekend and it has been impossible to find anything remotely affordable beginning June 1!
The problem is there is no box for weekly rentals, they are all listed as monthly. Sites like Trulia use a feed from MLS and then present it to the public. In MLS there is often comments explaining it is a weekly rental which may not always transfer to sites like this. the bets bet is to contact the listing agent direct and ask especially for Beach properties which mostly are rented weekly in the summer.
Your mistake was believing that a "third source" would have all the answers and be 100% correct:
That is why God created Realtors.
Hampton and Rye are both towns with thriving summer rentals. Your concerns are the same as local REALTORs trying to decipher the notes in our MLS. I agree it's confusing at best. There should be check-off box for summer rentals so it's clear!