Rentals in Haltom City>Question Details

Nora Walker, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

Please advise of a mtg broker to assist me in leasing a house in haltom city?

Asked by Nora Walker, Fort Worth, TX Wed Aug 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Chris Hutchinson’s answer
Mortgage broker to lease a house? Confused here do you want a broker to help you purchase an investment property to lease out? Are you looking to lease a home? Or do you want to buy a home?

Either way I can help with either scenario.

Give me a call if you still need help.

Chris Hutchinson
Chris Hutchinson Real Estate
The Michael Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 15, 2012
Hey Nora-

Just a heads up that you may want to ask that in agent to agent so that the right people will see it.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer