Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

eze11224, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

Please I need some help. I'm moving from New York to Las Vegas to do house flipping. Need the 24hr/7days auction web site.

Asked by eze11224, Las Vegas, NV Sat Dec 7, 2013

Answers

13
Rockinrealtor

I think you need to actually read the Responses from your fellow Realtors. Most if not all gave the advice to be very cautious. Even to the point of saying the flipping market was played out months ago. Next time read before you slam other Realtors. At least they post their name and numbers.

Andrew
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Goodluck . You are obviously inexperienced at this or you would know where to go to get this info . Las Vegas market is tapped out . Investors have moved on . I wppuld be very careful and do your homework before making any type of investment . Everyone is so eager to help you because they know you don't know what you're doing . Best of luck . I would seriously advise you to do some research about the market , interview some Realtors who will assist you with your needs and not take advantage of your lack of knowledge .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Eze. I didn't mean to appear short but just honest. I would love to sell you ever home in town. The fact of the matter is this regardless of what you get told. At one time every Realtor in town had access to over 3BILLON in hedge fund monies for flipping. Every educated flipper left the market 2 months ago. These hedge funds has 20 people plus teams working 7 days a week. Are there still some values in the market? Yes, but these are few and far between. I would suggest you contact 1 Realtor to sit down and make a strategy to identify market shifts.

I myself am one of the few Certified Own America Certified Realtors in Las Vegas.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Andrew Lunsford
702-415-4819
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Your a year too late. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I can see you have an answer to your question. I am happy to help you now or in the future look for a new home, or with any questions you may have. Thank You 702-807-6490
welcome to vegas-

http://www.nevadalegalnews.com

I looked thru all these responses and the funny thing is that no one gave you the auction website- This is it- it is not mine- it is the main site that has the information posted each day.

that is the site to use to see all of the properties that come up each day for auction-

there is a subscription fee-

you can also receive a free list from the title company that I use on a regular basis

and please check out the link below-

If you know any buy and hold investors looking for a great return- or you are going to conduct a mixture of buy and hold and flips- then please check out my site below-
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
There are at least 5 or 6 websites that do auctions. Just google auction companies and you will find them. Most of the flippers are not making any money at flipping any more. Las Vegas' prices have gone up. With the rise in prices, it isn't the best city for flipping any more. In order to be successful at flipping, you need to be able to buy cheaply and sell for a higher price. Most neighborhoods would not be able to stand a higher price than the market. You don't get many bargains on an auction website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Thanks Andrew . Don't really care what your opinion is . But thanks . I'll be sure to take it under consideration . I didn't slam anybody but if you took it that way well I suppose that's your problem not mine . Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Flipping Homes has been very competitive in Las Vegas, with shows and seminars being taught. I can be of great help to you recognizing location and movement. If you need assistance, just give me a contact, NS AIGN UP FOR MY FREE search LINK...

Harold Richardson Jr
Wardley Real Estate
(702) 518-7955
Harold@hgrjrealty.com
http://www.sikku.com/hgrj
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I am not sure understand your request. You want sell house on auction or try to buy from auction?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I have to agree with Andrew, the better properties don't make it through the auction process in Las Vegas. Most are sold long before that in our current market, though, like everything, that is always subject to change with the economic environment.

If you are serious about flipping in Vegas, you will need to gather a staff that can research the properties that are going up on the courthouse steps at foreclosure. (No title insurance, so you need the staff to research the HOA liens and other underlying liens. Nevada is a super lien state, and the HOA usually have liens on these properties.)

There are about six big players that go every day to the courthouse, and most of the time they are bidding against each other for the one or two properties that are not upside down.

Other than that, your best bet is to hook up with an experienced investor agent and get automated listings sent to you immediately when they go on the market. You should also make a plan with your agent to target specific neighborhoods and send out mailers. I would target neighborhoods that have had a lot of short sales where prices are still depressed relative to the other neighborhoods that have recovered already. You can still get some great bargains on those if you are aggressive AND patient with the process.

You should absolutely get familiar with the market before making any purchases. Here is a web site that is updated daily, and you can set yourself up to get alerts on new properties.

http://www.GreatLasVegasHomes.com/idx/

We would happy to answer any questions you might have about the local market and get you in touch with some local contractors that could do work for you on rehabs. If you are going to be doing any volume, we have some top notch agents that specialize in investor properties that can help get you organized.

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
There are much better ways to explore opportunities for flipping homes than the auction website. Contact me to discuss various options that will help you reach your desired return.

David Schwartz, ABR
REALTOR
702-370-2116
buy702homes@gmail.com
http://www.sevenhillslistings.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Hi, the website for the trustee sales is auction.com. If you would like more help understanding the market here or if I can assist in anyway, feel free to call/email me.

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty LLC
702-370-1072
Lauri365@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013