Rentals in McKinney>Question Details

F. Pete, Both Buyer and Seller in McKinney, TX

Please Help! So little time…seeking: 2 /2 /1 , ~1400 sq ft (mstr at least 13x12), move-in ready, sngl-fam house/townhm; rental, lease to begin 9/1

Asked by F. Pete, McKinney, TX Fri Jul 27, 2012

Healthcare Professional (military veteran) and quiet neighbor with no pets; no smoking; no children living at home. I’m hoping to remain in Collin County (esp. McKinney-Allen area). Would prefer to see pics before visiting property.
HISTORY: After accepting a job offer, I hurriedly relocated to DFW ~ Dec 2010. The move was quite a rush and I made a disastrous choice in finding a temporary place to live. With 6 months remaining on my lease, I was forced, once again, to quickly find a place to relocate to. Still not ready to buy and unable to take time away from work, I played it safe and leased a newly-constructed duplex in McKinney. I cannot believe it has already been a year! My lease ends at the end of August. I love it here, and my LL states he really wants to retain me as a tenant, but I cannot wrap my mind around throwing so much money into a rental ($1400). While I would love to purchase a home in McKinney or Allen, I need to first sell my home in West TX.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in McKinney

Answers

6
John Greer’s answer
Contact me and we will make this happen, I help people get their homes and do not waste your time!
Call,email or text me and I would be glad to assist you.

Regards

John Greer
Realtor/ABR/SFR
United Real Estate Dallas
214-460-8381 Cell/Text
jgreer@unitedrealestatedallas.com http://www.johngreerhomes.com

Your Realtor for Life!

The Seller whether individual, bank, or builder has someone looking out after their best financial interests and since my services are at no cost to you, put me to work for you today!

Buying at the right price now could mean the difference between bringing money to the table or leaving with some in your pocket at the time of resale!

It is true you make your money when you buy!

EXPERIENCE:
Realtor (2006-Present)
Real Estate Investor (1997-Present)
Landlord/Property Management (1997-Present)
Property Tax Negotiation and Representation (2001-Present)
Average rental in DFW 36 cities is $1950 per month

Average rental rates in following cities are
Frisco : $1928 per month
McKinney: $1658 per month
Allen: $1743 per month

If you are paying $1400 per month you have a GREAT savings on your rental

~ I Specialize in Dallas Rentals & Apartment Locator

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
I guess I am a little confused about your rental needs. You will not find much of anything decent to rent in McKinney for under $1200 - so not sure if you would save all that much by moving. You might ask your landlord if he will go month to month or do a 6 month lease until your West home sells. If do decide to look for another rental. I would be happy to assist you. I live and work in McKinney and do many rentals. Good luck to you.
Rentals in McKinney are a hot item right now. I have helped many families of all kinds find rent homes this summer. Your price range is about where you need to be to find something in McKinney. The fact that you have no pets will help also. Call, text, or email me if you would like my help. Have a great day!!

Jeremy Tillett
Keller Williams
903.819.1078
jtillett@kw.com
Well if you need to sell your house in west tx I can get you a great realtor for you. I work for Ebby Halliday and we have great connections throughout the world. I can also help you to find a place to stay in McKinney and Allen also! If you need anything email me at kellispinks@ebby.com. I live and work in McKinney so I understand your love for the area!
Please contact me, I can email you some rental listings to look at in Mckinney-Allen area.

Jan Absolom/JR Premier Properties

jan_absolom@msn.com
Web Reference: http://janabsolom.com