Rentals in Providence>Question Details

Alpesh, Other/Just Looking in Troy, AL

Planning to move in the providence area

Asked by Alpesh, Troy, AL Fri Apr 12, 2013

I am going to be working in Smithfield but want to live in a lively place what are areas or complexes that would be good in the area and prefer to have a 6 month lease because I might move again in 6 months to another area of Providence or closer to Boston

Answers

3
If money isn't a concern, try the East Side of Providence--College Hill area--very lively. Other choices are Federal Hill--lots of young people-- or even try Edgewood in Cranston which is 10 minutes from downtown Providence--a little quieter but still close to everything.
where will you be working? some of the larger complexes in providence offer short term leases. why don't you give me a call at 401-212-6648, Kim
Good Morning Al,

That would depend on what kind of lifestyle you are looking for, what you are looking to pay, what kind of transportation you have etc.

Many of the complexes require a year lease, but I am sure if you are good you may be able to negotiate that.

Providence area can change pretty quickly from block to block even.