Rentals in Hoboken>Question Details

BrightLights, Renter in Hoboken, NJ

October 1st Move-In. Is This Possible?

Asked by BrightLights, Hoboken, NJ Sun Aug 5, 2012

I'm looking to move to Hoboken in October, and have been doing some heavy research (online and in Hoboken) beforehand. It seems like the rental prices have skyrocketed just over the past 3 months!!! Is it still possible to find a studio or 1 bedroom in a safe area for $1,300/month for Oct 1st? Will the prices drop at all before I want to move? Or should I look somewhere else?

I really like the neighborhood and how easy the commute is to 14th St in NYC. I just don't know if I should keep searching, or give up on this location.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Hoboken

Answers

2
$1300 in Hoboken for an apartment is at the bottom of the range. Even for Downtown Jersey City that might be a stretch. If you'd like to contact me I can give you more specific information about what is available. Best way to reach me is at 201-80-6594.
For the very reason you like Hoboken, it is a popular location for many. It's all about supply and demand. I would not expect to see prices dropping My suggestion is to work with a Realtor who can augment your search. Good luck!