Rentals in Oceanside>Question Details

Jennifer Cos…, Renter in Oceanside, CA

Now that I found lots of great rental properties, who do I contact if I need to see them quickly?

Asked by Jennifer Costello, Oceanside, CA Sat Jul 14, 2012

I live out of town and my sons attend colleges in the area of Oceanside. I have a few perfect properties that I have found on your site, but I don't know who to contact to see the properties. Any help is much appreciated!

Answers

4
Hi Jennifer,

Are you still looking for a rental property in Oceanside?. I have a 4br house in gated community, off hwy 76.
Email me if you are still looking and I will send you the details -- springcanyonrental@gmail.com

Best of Luck!
Usually tells you in the listing who to get a hold of.
I am a landlord and have a house I just upgraded in Oceanside and it is with Spangler Realty.com
Look at their rentals too.
Jennifer,

If you do not find a link to contact information feel free to give me a call. You can also visit my website http://www.buysellrentnorthcounty.com to get information on the rental, neighborhood, etc. Are you here visiting or do your sons need to check out the properties?

Barbara
Hi Jennifer,

There is usually a link to the rental page and another at the bottom for contact information.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego