Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Bobmal99, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Not sure if I want to live in Florida permanently

Asked by Bobmal99, Cape Coral, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

So for now I am trying to find, and check out some active over 55 communities
in the Ft. Meyer, Cape Coral, and/or the Naples area, that Rent vs Buy..
I am considering relocating from NE to FL, early next year.

Just trying to figure out all my options for now.

Thanks everyone,

Bob from Boston

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

6
Excellent way to check out the area. Naples is a beautiful place and offers an active life style for those who want to take part as well as very nice restaurants. Just think of beautiful sunsets and endless summer nights! unfolding into a beautiful morning sunrise .
Best of luck in your decision making process. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information regarding housing options. 239-601-6088
Claudette Looker
Renting is best to ensure you like us! That's the way I did it; found out I did not want to leave! I would like to talk with you more specifically as to when, what, and how much you want to spend. If renting why limit it to 55+ communities. There are a number of communities offering different amenities too. And are you talking about 2014? Be glad to meet you and give you an hour of my time to discuss options. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601 (1/29)
Indeed, you have many options Bob -- and myself having both property in the "Great White North" AND Sunny Florida is -- I believe, the best of both worlds! Beautiful Naples in the winter months, and New England (or Pennsylvania as in our case) in the summer!!

Thus, of course, I would recommend our professional services in seeking a 2nd home, or permanent residence in SW Florida -- Having over 25 years experience, and 20 years now as an independent Broker, I am confident that Excel is your best choice for professional, knowledgeable, friendly service.

Broker William Scherer
Excel Real Estate Services, Inc.
2375 Tamiami Trail N. Suite 206
Naples, Florida 34103
(800) 217-1990
Dear Bob, Thanks for your post, Bob. As a former Falmouth MA resident, I can help you figure out some options for the Fort Myers - Naples area. Please feel free to call me @ 239-687-8008 or email me @northeastern1@comcast.net
Steve Moller, Realtor
Vanderbilt Realtors
Naples, FL 34109
http://www.vanderbiltrealtors.com
Bob, as said before, there are numerous over 55 communities that rent, as well as for sale. Please let me know if I can assist in your search. Happy to help.
I agree with you, I don't want to live there either.