Rentals in Seattle>Question Details

Monica Fuhrm…, Renter in Middletown, CT

New Grad Moving to Seattle

Asked by Monica Fuhrmann, Middletown, CT Mon Jul 23, 2012

Hello, I am moving to Seattle with my sister hopefully sometime in early September. We both just graduated and are looking for a 2br apartment/townhouse to rent for about $1500/mo. If anyone could provide assistance, advice, etc., it would be much appreciated since we are not currently in the area and will be conducting this apartment search long-distance from DC.

Monica

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Seattle

Answers

3
Wendy Hughes-Jelen’s answer
West Seattle is the most affordable quadrant of the city and affords a more relaxed lifestyle with the beach, the forest, and its still small town feel. And it is close to downtown. I've lived here for 15 years and my husband commutes to the Eastside.

I just helped a family find a place for a move from Phoenix for a job in North Seattle.
Yes, I work with renters, office on Capitol Hill and live in Ravenna, just north of the University District. Was born in Meriden, by the way. :)
Hi Monica

I am more than happy to provide some assistance. Email me directly so I can get some information from you. The market he is moving very quickly but a home in that price range is available.
jeff@queenannerealestate.com

Jeff